User banner image
User avatar
  • DiscoverSMA

Reviews

DiscoverSMA

I agree Dr. Alvarez at H+ is great! But one added plus is that he lives in San Miguel de Allende and is available for emergencies or short notice. That’s not always possible for doctors coming in from other cities.

DiscoverSMA

I highly recommend Dr. Ramirez and his team at UNIMED. I went to see Dr. Ramirez about a month ago and was diagnosed with an umbilical hernia. Dr. Ramirez called a surgeon ( Dr. Flores) and arranged for me to see him at UNIMED in a couple of days.

I had the surgery last Friday and everything went perfectly.

DiscoverSMA

Another wonderfull dinner at Casa Papaya tonight. We loved the pork belly and great desert! If you have not been yet . . . what are you waiting for?

DiscoverSMA

Forgot to add the photos

DiscoverSMA

I have seen their menu before and was always interested. This time I had to go and taste for myself! What a wonderful surprise! Gourmet, delicious, hand made and did I say delicious? Very comfortable – like eating with friends. This is an experience you should definitely try! Be sure to look at the photos!

DiscoverSMA

Cynthia here ¡¡

Banker, Cynthia Montes de Oca desires you to know that you can receive a preferred rate over the exchange rate posted to the public! Ci Banco stands ready to handle all incoming and outgoing wire transfers! I will cash U.S. and Canadian checks for registered clients! Cynthia can provide those with Ci Banco accounts a debit Visa card, render checking accounts and provide top-notch investment opportunities!

please contact me !

DiscoverSMA

In my opinion this is the best bank in San Miguel. Cynthia is great to work with and gives me personalized service. It is a pleasure to go to the bank!

Ask for Cynthia Montes

DiscoverSMA

We have been to Bovine 3 times in the last month and have had some of the best food in San Miguel. Now that is really saying something because of all of the wonderful restaurants here.

I have taken friends and they have all agreed that this is a very special place. The food is special, the service is perfect and the atmosphere is sophisticated.

If you have a special event for a special person, you can not miss at Bovine.

Ron Lenox

DiscoverSMA

I recently switched to Home Solutions for my property management and I could not be happier. Erika and her staff are knowledgeable, responsive and great to work with. Eric recently coordinated the installation of fiber optic services from Telmex. This involved placing conduit in the street, running the wiring into the house and coordinating with the Telmex technician. Everything went smoothly.

The meet and greet my guests and do a great job with my visitors.

Please contact me with any questions.

DiscoverSMA

i suffered from back spasms that feels that someone is stabbing me with a knife. Not fun! I would get some temporary relief from my jacuzzi tub, but it did not last for long.

Silva recommended that i visit Gorky about 2 months ago. Since going to him, I have not had any back problems.

He combines deep tissue massage and body manipulation that has eliminated my back pain.

Ron Lenox