User banner image
User avatar
  • DiscoverSMA

Reviews

DiscoverSMA

My family and I recently got our insurance with Malanie and Mexico Insurance Advisors. We have been very happy so far and I would recommend them.

Robert Harper

DiscoverSMA

Just had lunch at MARIOS fish restaurant in the plaza on stirling Dickinson. WOW It WAS AWESOME. mahi mahi 4 pieces with garlic grilled with salad. 120 pesos. Service was exceptional. Very casual as they just opened and they ARE planning to home deliver !
Btw: They had lobster tails 2 large with salad and mashed potatoes for 220.
Well be back Mario!!
Julie

DiscoverSMA

Just ate there.. If you like bland food go for it. Not bad but no seasoning on either dish. On a scale of 1-10, I would give it a 5.
David

DiscoverSMA

My wife and I ate at Agua Mala today and it was as advertised – fresh ingredients, cooked in front of you, excellent flavors, ingredients, the chef is a skilled chef….beautiful little restaurant!

Very, very tasty and we will be back….

Highly recommend!
Thom Higinbotham

DiscoverSMA

Aqua Mala…..on Cinco de Mayo ….is a fantastic little hidden gem in Guadiana area. I have been many times and the food has always been freshly made, the prices are very reasonable and everything tasted very good. I love the mixed seafood and fried rice….just the right amount of food for a quick evening meal that won’t break the bank. I would love to see this place stay open so please go and check it out. Chef Monica is very unassuming and quick to whip up fresh anything you order. The fresh fish of the day is often Grouper and it is lightly breaded and fried…and delicious! Please go and support some of our smaller reasonable restaurants in SMA…you won’t regret it. Open from 12-9 most days, I am not sure but I think they are closed on Tuesdays.

Elizabeth Menzies

DiscoverSMA

I JUST HAD A REALLY GOOD EXPER. WITH MARIO @ CLEAN SPACES…VERY GOOD PRICE FREE PICK UP & RTURN….154 59 38 CELL 103 5113 HAVE HIM COME LOOK @ THE SOFA…
REGARDS,,,AMALIN

DiscoverSMA

We had a wonderful meal at “Agua Mal” a relatively new, small restaurant in Guadiana (#28, 5 de Mayo, a block down from Ancha, near Las Moras cross street). The menu is small and simple , with enough to satisfy a variety of seafood tastes. Everything was fresh and high quality. Delicious appetizers (ceviche,tostadas, tacos,) and meals -nice balance of seasoning without overpowering the components, all at reasonable prices It is run by a young couple, who have set created a relaxing local atmosphere. Located off the main road, the place is not well known. With many part timers gone, business looks slow. I am hoping people try this place as I am sure you will add it to your regular dinner spots.
Donna

DiscoverSMA

Just visited and fixed all my issues. Do not look further! Geeks and Coffee!

Check them out Facebook and their website

Great english and spanish help!
BTW great coffee
Marilyn

DiscoverSMA

I have to second Ivy’s recommendation. Amazing day for us!! 12/10!! So close to SMA but you feel you are in a different world. We walked their plentiful gardens where they are able to serve farm to table with olive trees, multiple fruit trees, veggies and there are turkeys and chickens for eggs + 3 horses and 6 dogs.

Beautiful vista from their terraza where you are served a fabulous meal.

Joey

DiscoverSMA

Da Andrea has always been my favorite SMA restaurant, from the first one in Landeta to the one off the road to
Dolores Hidalgo. I have erotic fantasies about the mejillones (mussels) en vino blanco, ummm. Have not yet been to this one, closer to the highway than the first one, but I’ll certainly go now. Such happy memories of eating there with friends and visiting offspring. Muchisimas gracias.

Athea Marcos Amir